Goldman Sachs & Co. Application Support - ETO- Platform Services- Hyderabad in Bengaluru, Indiana
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Platform Services is a 24x7, three city model unified production management team supporting the critical Infrastructure of the firm using cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business. The team also adopts various tools developed by ETO Engineering team to automate failures using machine learning techniques, notify discrepancies in the health of production environment and automation of health-restoration, with a focus on continuous measurement of risk and cost.Analyst in Platform Services, the Technology Division’s “Run-The-Bank” production management organization in Goldman Sachs. Generalist role in the production management function for technologies and systems provides alert management with the help of runbooks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• • Monitor system alerts and take appropriate action based on the runbooks
• • Identify repeat alerts and engage the specialists on potential automation opportunities
• • Respond to the hotline calls and take appropriate actions to resolve the issues reported
• • Report runbooks that needs updates
• • Develop reports that provide trending statistics to track and manage Infrastructure health and support service performance
• • Willing to learn and troubleshoot/support proprietary technologies not available through market place. No knowledge of proprietary technologies is required pre-hire
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree and Two (2) years of Infrastructure support experience
• • Basic understanding Windows Server architecture
• • Basic understanding of Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 Administration, Windows security, AD Proxy, Virtual Directory solutions and related technology.
• • Good communication skills with ability to articulate the technical and functional aspects of a development/production issues
• • Ability to follow the runbooks and follow the process to meet the service levels
• • Experience in the Financial Service Industry
• • Knowledge of Unix, scripting and networking technologies
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID 2021-69206
Schedule Type Full Time
Function(s) Application Support
Employment Type Employee