Cook Medical Customer Service Clerk in Bloomington, Indiana
The Customer Service Clerk at Cook Aviation provides administrative support and front-counter service duties.
• General customer service• Answering phone calls• Record sales and services• Handling money and balancing sales receipts
• Write business correspondence
• Assist with catering arrangements and rental car booking• Assist office manager as well as all managers as required• Maintain a clean office environment - Sweeping, cleaning pilot lounge, cleaning break area and kitchen equipment• Close and balance at end of day
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment periodically
• Part-time, nights and weekends
• High school diploma or equivalent• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office (ie Excel, PowerPoint and Word)• Previous office experience preferred• Valid Indiana Driver's License
• Works under general office environmental conditions• Sitting for extended periods, utilizes close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.
• Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs. from floor to waist to move tables, chairs for appropriate room set up• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch
Posting Date1 month ago(4/7/2021 4:26 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-8803
Job Location(s) Bloomington IN United States
Shift Type Second
Position Type Part Time
Company Cook Aviation