TEKsystems IT Controls/Compliance Analyst in Carmel, Indiana
• Support the company standards, as well as work with IT management to define and maintain CIP scope information, and support policy and procedures associated
• Serve as compliance liaison to ensure IT compliance and process issues are identified, defined, communicated, and addressed across IT and business area programs, projects, and activities
• Define and balance IT process and compliance risk with business requirements
• Collaborate across IT and manage IT compliance training documentation, including process for new training, review schedule for requirement owners, and training availability
• Help teams be prepared so when audits do occur, those teams are ready and the time for gathering information is lessened dramatically, and strong evidence is produced
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs