Carlson Waginlit Travel Software Engineer in DL, Indiana
CWT is recognized for delivering the most seamless, personalized and integrated experiences through a perfect blend of people & technology. We seek out knowledgeable people and the best technologies to deliver CWT’s solutions and services.
While working inInformation Technology Department,our mission is to deliver and manage efficient, quality, and innovative travel technology solutions and technology services for CWT and its customers worldwide. At CWT, we live our core values, embrace opportunities for continuous learning and have an intense desire to serve customers. We work as a family, support each other; grow as a team and to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic people to join CWT. If you want to realize your professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers, we’d love to meet you!
As a Software Engineer, You will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed as well as those that come along.
Your duties will not be limited to build software by writing code but enhancing them for better performance and maintaining them is also a part of the job.
We all act responsibly here and help each other to deliver best; your responsibilities will thus include working together, taking initiatives as and when required, accepting challenges and welcoming suggestions for optimal outcome.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in developing .Net applications. (Not more than 4.5 years of exp.)
- Should have experience in developing web application with Asp.Net with C# & AJAX.
- Experience in SQL Server.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Know how to build windows services.
- Candidate should not be from Tier 1 IT companies like Infosys, TCS.
- Good communication skills.
- Notice period should not be more than 2 months.
- Willing to work in 24X7 environment.
_Essential Personal Attributes_
- Genuine Commitment to work.
- Self-motivated and proactive for challenges/improvements.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Ability to work together effectively as a productive Team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to accept direction and suggestion for personal development.
- Innovative and able to ‘think outside the square
Job: *Travel Operations
Title: Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 21000020