Rose International INC Technical Writer in Elkhart, Indiana
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Number: 297933
Location: Elkhart, IN
Desired Skill Set:
Technical Writer, Manufacturing, Documentation, Demonstrations
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Technical Writer 1
Location: Elkhart, Indiana, 46515
Duration: 6 Months
Schedule: Shift (8AM - 5PM)
• This is a supporting Document/Technical Writer role focusing error proofing of documents and improvement of document clarity, format and flow.
• This position is a Document/Technical Writer role in a Manufacturing group that produces components for in-vitro diagnostic assays. The applicant should have a HS diploma. A BS in a related field is preferred. Applicants with experience in a GMP/ISO regulated environment preferred. Applicant should be familiar with Good Documentation Practices.
Applicant should have previous experience with development and revision of Standard Operating Procedures in a manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and professional demeanor.
• Coordinate ongoing projects which require revision to multiple manufacturing documents
• Revise documents in cooperation with technical and manufacturing subject matter experts
• Execute revisions in accordance with project Quality Plan and corrective action implementation plans as applicable
• Submit documents for review and approval to electronic document system
• 3-5 years experience
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)