Adecco Staffing Warehouse Associate in Elkhart, Indiana
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in Elkhart, recruiting for Warehouse Associates jobs in Elkhart, IN. These Warehouse Associate Jobs are temp to hire opportunities, with starting pay rates of $12.50-$13.50 plus overtime! For instant consideration for these Warehouse Associate Jobs, Apply Now!
Warehouse Associate Jobs require candidates to: Performs receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities
• Handle all incoming shipments.
• Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into WESCO's computer system.
• Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
• Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
• Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
• Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
• Assist in loading the trucks.
• Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
• Maintain appropriate forms pending return of material.
• Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
• Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
• Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
• Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
• Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
• Record verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with product or service provided. Process the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or directing the complaint department supervisor/manager where necessary.
• Maintain counter stock as needed.
• May assist with over the counter sales.
High School Degree or Equivalent SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS
Basic computer skills ?
Warehouse - Work is generally performed in a warehouse environment. The noise level is moderately quiet. Generally well ventilated and well lighted. Warehouse employees may be exposed to all kinds of weather and may be required to wear protective clothing. Operates heavy equipment. Strict safety regulations may be required.
Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds. Employee required to use hand tools.
Additional Job Requirements: Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
Some overtime is required
Some weekends are required
The starting pay rate for Warehouse Associates Jobs is $12.50-$13.50 per hours plus overtime as needed.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Warehouse Associate Jobs in Elkhart, IN!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Adecco Staffing Jobs