Flanders Foreman, 2nd Shift in Evansville, Indiana
This position is responsible for guiding the daily work flow of various mechanical, electrical, assembly, winding, and/or other departments throughout the shop.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Direct the daily shop-floor work of the shift including distributing work to technicians and ensuring work is completed in the designated time frame.
- Ensure tools and equipment are available and in good working condition.
- Work directly with vendors and/or customers regarding repair and issues.
- Train and mentor technicians in all department positions.
- Assist Coordinator in managing department employees.
The position requirements are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A trade and industry certification preferred.
- Three years mechanical, electrical, machining, assembly, and/or winding experience.
- Experience in a lead role.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division including understanding fractions and percentages.
- Ability to make decisions during shift without Coordinator or Manager present.
- Good knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office software.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: Evansville, IN
Job Type: Internal Only