Community Health Network Operations Support Assistant in Fishers, Indiana
Operations Support Assistant
Administrative & General Support
Home Health Fishers
9894 E 121st Street
Fishers, IN 46038
The Operations Support Assistant is located in Fishers, Indiana.
· Ensures that for daily processing all delivery tickets are accurate, complete and accounted for
· Confirms pick-up tickets in a timely manner to enhance asset availability/inventory turnsAssists Operations Manager with daily
dispatching functions, including pre-calls, and maintains all processes within the dispatch system daily
1 year experience in home medical equipment or medical warehouse experience preferred
High School diploma or GED
· Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Requires knowledge of HME and respiratory equipment
· Requires strong organizational and follow-through skills
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.