Community Health Network Telephone Operator in Fishers, Indiana
Administrative & General Support
Administrative / Secretarial
Health Pavilion Fishers
13050 Parkside Drive
Fishers, IN 46038
7:00am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday, rotating weekends/holidays
Full – time day shift position
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Switchboard team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Telephone Operator will answer a multi-line telephone console, issue overhead & text/numeric paging, input patient information, route calls, and use a computer.
Your exceptional skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Must be comfortable with a high level of accountability
• Good listening skills
• Must have a pleasant telephone voice
Your exceptional qualifications
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Switchboard, computer, web applications, text & numeric paging applications
• One or more year experience in office/clerical work is preferred
• Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
• Great customer service skills
• Computer Literacy (basic)
• Customer Service Mind Set
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs