Gardant Management Solutions Administrator in Fort Wayne, Indiana
In Baseball as in life all the important things happen at HOME.:
Brand New Big League Team in town. Gardant Management Solutions is the 10th Largest Assisted Living Company in the United States.
First batter up: we are hiring a seasoned Executive Director for our Assisted Living Community.
Initially your responsibility will be marketing and outreach in concert with our sales and marketing team. You will have the unique opportunity of creating your starting lineup that achieves our standards of excellence, and our mission of Love, Compassion and Dignity.
In this role you are the Coach of the community. You are responsible to select and support an All Star management team whose members address the needs and the satisfaction of our senior Resident population. You and your Team must lead by example, and demonstrate dedication to our mission. You must have a proven ability to work with families and Residents to achieve the balance of quality of life and business objectives.
Requirements for our Coach/Executive Director
· Licensed Administrator in Indiana with an HFA or RCA license
· Experience in a Resident Care Facility
· At least two years of related work experience must be of manager capacity. Affordable Assisted living experience highly preferred.
· Start up experience of a new community is desirable
· Experience working with older adults in senior living, senior Veterans and/or their spouses, long-term care, home health or other healthcare settings.
· Experience hitting fast balls and curve balls and achieving Resident Satisfaction
· Experience keeping the bases full to serve as many seniors as possible
· Willing to go the extra innings to ensure high quality affordable services for Seniors.
Join our Championship Team and enjoy working for the premier in Assisted Living communities. Comprehensive benefits package, bonus incentives and compensation. EOE: