DOCS Biostatistician in Indianapolis, Indiana
Ref #: 28050
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: United States
DOCS is currently seeking an experienced Biostatistician for a home-based opportunity. This position requires previous experience in a pharma/CRO setting.
The Biostatistician is responsible for providing statistical support to clinical studies or projects as assigned. He/ She participates in the development of study protocols including participation in study design discussions and sample size calculations. He/ She also reviews CRFs and data review guidelines.
This person develops statistical analysis plans including analysis dataset and TLG specifications. He/ She performs statistical analyses, interprets statistical results, and helps prepare clinical study reports including integrated summaries for submissions.
• Thorough understanding of statistical principles
• Some knowledge of medical/biological terminology and clinical trial designs in relevant therapeutic areas
• Good written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
• Conversant with SAS programming, and knowledge of SAS procedures and other statistical software
• Demonstrates organizational skills; able to prioritize workload
• Effective communicator: able to explain methodology and consequences of decisions in lay terms
• Effective team player; willingness to go the extra distance to get results, meet deadlines, etc.
• MS or PhD with five (5) years or more working on clinical trials for an III
• MS or PhD with two (2) years or more working on clinical trials Biostatistician II
DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research. We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
- DOCS Jobs