Oracle Director, Strategy and Business Development - Health and Human Services in Indianapolis, Indiana
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Strategy and Business Development Team is responsible for the sales strategy and business development execution in our public sector marketplace. Specifically, this role will focus on strategy and business development as it pertains to growing our health and human services business.
This person will be considered the/de facto/team leader responsible for bringing new Oracle application solutions to the U.S. health and human service market. The ideal candidate possesses industry knowledge, IT knowledge, and strategic programs experience. Job responsibilities include the ability to:
· Identify the key issues and opportunities for improvement of an HHS organization
· Determine critical business requirements and the appropriate strategic Oracle applications and technology address these needs
· Convert business and technical requirements into an Oracle application led solutions
· Work with product management and development to provide input for release strategy and content
· Assist with go-to-market strategy - solution positioning, key benefits, target customers, etc.
· Establish personal credibility with Tier-1 implementation partners across technology and sales
· Accommodate feedback and prioritize changes to a solution design based on sales, partner or customer feedback
· Provides team guidance and presentation assistance in the sales cycle
· Provides customer guidance in the implementation cycle to assure product references, including executive sponsorship as needed.
Experience and Education Requirements
· A minimum of 8-10 years of consulting experience
· Applications product expertise as it pertains to case management, call center, and business rules engines in a health and human services agency.
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions preferable
· A bachelor’s and/or advanced university degree
Title: Director, Strategy and Business Development - Health and Human Services
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000QYU
- Oracle Jobs