Gardant Management Solutions Maintenance Director in Indianapolis, Indiana
Under the direct supervision of the Administrator, the Maintenance Director is responsible for all critical utility systems and for the upkeep of the physical plant and all equipment in the facility including HVAC system, gas, water, lighting and power, refrigeration, decorations, lawn care, and related duties as required. The individual shall work as a team with all department heads. He/she shall maintain compliance with local, state, and federal building codes and handle all matters related to fire prevention and safety.:
- Establish an effective preventative maintenance program with backup of precise records and be responsible for the submittal of reports to the Administrator.
- Ensure the maintenance of lawns and landscaping, including cutting grass and snow removal.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a scheduled basis in accordance with written procedures and/or manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Maintain work order records on individual equipment that reflect labor, material cost, and materials required.
- Mechanically repair, replace, and/or install minor equipment, hardware, and controls. Such scope of work is to be cleared by the Administrator.
- Maintain water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, kitchen equipment and associated equipment.
- Maintain facility plumbing systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, wiring, switches, circuit breakers, disconnects, and associated components. Qualifications:
Individual should have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carry-out oral and written directions. Valid drivers license with driving record in good standing per insurance vendor.
The individual should have at least five years of maintenance experience, a steady work record, and must be able to perform each of the essential position functions.