Oracle Organizational Development Consultant 4-HR in Indianapolis, Indiana
Develops and implements organization and talent development initiatives in partnership with HR and senior leadership.
Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and deliver OD interventions , leadership and professional development solutions. May work with Oracle s Vice Presidents or higher to implement change, consulting on organization development practices including talent management, team effectiveness, leadership and professional development, and acquisition integration. Consults with leaders on implementing Oracle s talent management practices. Acts in partnership with human resources professionals to develop joint plans and proposals. Proactively identifies client needs, anticipates challenges, and acts pragmatically with flexibly. Uses a well rounded knowledge of business to accelerate integration of acquired employees and organizations. Aligns organizational change plans and proposals to Oracle s strategy. May mentor and coach IC levels 1-3. Supports 2 regions or may have global scope.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Excellent project management, organizational skills, and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design process to tool creation. Knowledge of multimedia delivery methods. Advanced PC skills; i.e.: Microsoft Office. 10 years related experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It’s an exciting time to join Oracle's Organization and Talent Development (OTD) team as an Organizational Development Consultant (ODC). This role supports the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) internal client group, partnering with Oracle’s leaders to improve, enhance, and evolve our practices to achieve business success through our people. Come be part of global team that believes in hard work, knowledge-sharing, partnering skills, and enhancing one’s own skills for what comes next in our business.
Common initiatives for an ODC include:
· Providing well-honed expertiseacross a portfolio of specialties including organization development, talent management, performance, career development, goalsetting, learning, succession, coaching, and similar areas
· Collaboratingwith others and alsoworking independentlyto propose, design, develop, implement, and evaluate talent strategies to help lines of business achieve the right workforce for the right reasons
· Enhancingteams’ ability to grow and nurture their agility, customer excellence, and resilience
· Transforming culturethrough deliberate and meaningful organization change management efforts
· Aligningtalent strategies and actions to Oracle’s strategy
· Facilitatingmeaningful discussion with small and large groups, including leadership teams – in person and virtually
· Crafting, launching, and iteratingtalent and learning programs in a constantly changing environment
· Helpingothers pioneer innovative approaches, streamline processes, and simplify work to its most meaningful parts
· Adopting and usinga full suite of Oracle HCM applications to gain business insights and drive data-based decision-making
· Unitingwith HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to influence and accomplish actions in all of the above
Important stakeholders include clients and HRBPs, plus centers of expertise (COE) colleagues spearheading world-class talent management, top talent, and learning & development programs.
An ODC’s common tasks include:
· Delivering in-person and virtual 1:1, one-to-few, and one-to-many discussions to assess needs, gain feedback, test hypotheses, and conduct learning sessions
· Conducting talent reviews using industry-leading platforms
· Developing and leading individual and team interventions using MBTI, TKI, 360-degree feedback, competency frameworks, and similar OD tools and techniques
· Understanding and conveying data using storytelling methods to communicate employee survey insights and results
To be a successful ODC, you will:
· Thrive on building strong relationships using an approachable, consultative style
· Be customer centric
· Act with integrity, thoughtfulness, and speed in a complex, non-routine environment
· Be curious about, seek to understand, and convey the “why”
· Solve business challenges with creativity and proven results
· Care about transforming our culture toward what’s needed, versus how we’ve always done it
· Treat team results equal to your own results
· Seek out client needs, anticipate challenges, and act pragmatically with flexibility
· Exhibit excellent project management and organizational skills for working independently
· Have command of the English language using stellar verbal and written communication skills, especially when using technology (Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack)
· Have ten or more years of explicit experience with the above, having been an effective organizational development consultant in some capacity before
If you’re seeking an opportunity to make positive difference with a global tech leader using all the organizational development tools in your toolkit, you’ve found it. Apply today!
Job: *Human Resources
Title: Organizational Development Consultant 4-HR
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000VR9
- Oracle Jobs