Indiana University Health RCS-Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate resolution of accounts receivable for IU Health entities supported by Revenue Cycle System Services. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, provider enrollment, charge description master and fee schedule maintenance, claim submission, third party follow up, cash posting, denial appeal and recovery, audit defense and recovery, and patient collections. Position adheres to departmental productivity and quality standards in support of operational goals.
•At least one year of experience in hospital or physician billing strongly preferred.
• Requires working knowledge of payer billing requirements and regulations.
• Requires a high level of interpersonal, problem solving, and analytic skills.
• Requires effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Requires the ability to work within a team and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Requires the ability to take initiative and meet objectives. REQNUMBER: 306437