Community Health Network Screener in Indianapolis, Indiana
Administrative & General Support
Community Hospital East
1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
SCHEDULE WILL VARY BASED ON NEED.
The Screener position is located at Community Hospital East in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Greet everyone who enter the premises
· Take temperatures and ask network designated screening questions while assessing eligibility for entrance
· Input and organize data in data entry systems
· Provide direction and protocols to follow if the individual is deemed unable to enter the building
· Ensure and direct all persons entering the facility follow proper precautionary measures and wear the correct PPE as required
· Ensure reception area is clean and sanitized as per proper health protocols
· Maintain visibility at identified visitor/patient screening entrances
· Monitor and replace PPE supplies for the screening table
· Respond to all inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
1+ years: Prior experience working in a health care/medical related field (Preferred)
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks competently
· Ability to use customer service skills to provide an exceptional experience
· Ability to think critically and independently resolve problems
· Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, staff, and physicians.
· Ability to be organized
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including listening
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Community Health Network complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Community Health Network does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Community Health Network
- Community Health Network Jobs