Aerotek SPA Specialist - TOS (Methodist) in Indianapolis, Indiana
This candidate will be checking in patients at the front desk of the hospital's outpatient clinics.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient facing services within Revenue Cycle Services
- Facilitates patient flow from point of entry to destination in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Interviews patient/patient representative to confirm demographic, financial and clinical information
- Performs insurance eligibility verification for specific services
- Maintains customer focus during phone conversations
- Greets patients and business partners with professionalism and courteousness
- Facilitates copay collection conversations with patients
- Ensures complete and accurate demographic collection in a timely manner
- Embodies the core values of IU Health (Purpose, Excellence, Compassion, and Team)
Systems used: Utilizes automated insurance verification systems, Cerner, fax machine, and phone calls to complete insurance verification and obtain complete and accurate benefit information.
customer service oriented, customer service, data entry
Top Skills Details:
healthcare "patient access" "medical terminology"
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must Haves: - 2+ years of customer service - Adaptable (for example; open to working different registration departments which they could be asked to do in some situations) - Attention to detail with data entry - Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with patients, peers and superiors on a daily basis - Ability to think quickly and react professionally - Embodies the core values of IU Health (Purpose, Excellence, Compassion, and Team) - Empathy skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs