Pegasystems, Inc. Sr. UI Solutions Developer in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Position: In an enterprise world filled with poor design and implementation, we’re looking to you to help save our Fortune 500 clients! You will provide UI configuration leadership and Pega-specific user interface design guidance on multiple client facing implementation projects. Working as part of a progressive team of consultants you will lead the UI implementation and make design decisions that are based in User Experience best practices.
In this role, you will:
- Apply modern and cutting edge user interface design principals
- Develop implementation design and prototypes for Pega UI projects in a customer project context
- Develop comprehensive UI wireframes with Pega tools
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Identify and resolve complex UI development issues
*Pega Offers: *
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organizations
- A collegial and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, and training to develop management and leadership skills
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges
The Person: A highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative individual with superb interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users and IT teams. You have a history of working in customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of related front end development and design experience
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures, including CRM, web, mobile, legacy and 3rd party software systems and the key linkages between them
- A deep understanding of software design principles, methodologies and dependencies
- Interest in participating in the design process for all user-facing components.Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications
We are naturally inquisitive and have a fierce love of learning. –Pega Value: Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice