Sykes Virtual Insurance Customer Service Agent in Indianapolis, Indiana
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Virtual Customer Service Representative in support of a growing insurance company.
In this role, you'll assist customers by answering insurance-related questions and resolving issues. If you have a passion for connecting with people and enjoy solving problems, this is the job for you!
Best of all, you can interview, train and work from home! We'll set you up for success as you take part in our fully paid training program. You may also take advantage of additional future training as you work towards your Home and Auto Personal Lines Insurance License (opportunity is based on performance).
This position is available to residents of the following states only: AR, OK, TX, MO, IN, PA and NE.
To apply, you'll need:
High speed, wired internet
Home Computer with Windows or Mac installed to test internet speed (during the interview process) Note: Work computer will be provided, once hired.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $12.50/hour for 7 weeks, then $14/hour
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement & more!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• Multitasking skills (the ability to speak on the phone while using a computer)
• Logic and problem-solving skill
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Customer service experience preferred, but not required
• Experience in the financial services, healthcare or technology industries preferred, but not required
About SYKES Fort Smith
SYKES Fort Smith is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfilment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Fort Smith!
Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action SYKES observes and supports all applicable laws and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.
- Sykes Jobs