Aerotek Cyber Security Engineer in Kokomo, Indiana
In need of Cybersecurity Engineers to provide cybersecurity support to internal and external customers. Develop architecture and roadmaps for cybersecurity methods and products including but not limited to Autonomous Vehicles, Driver Assist systems, and Active Safety. Assist product teams in Cybersecurity related tasks, mainly with customer requirement analysis, design review and implementation. Customers include Ford, GM, FCA, BMW, all major automotive companies. Will have 100% remote opprotunity
• Leads and documents system Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA) and derives associated cybersecurity goals.
• Review customer requirements; update as needed to assure system cybersecurity.
• Develop and maintain cybersecurity technical template specifications in requirement tracking system to guide product engineering in cybersecurity.
• Assess existing HW and SW cybersecurity solutions applicability to fulfill Aptiv’s requirements.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, competitive products, best practices (HW/SW).
• Provide comparison and updates regarding cybersecurity services and products by outside vendors (HW/SW).
• Assist product teams with implementing secure designs (e.g. HW/SW) and testing.
• Support advanced cybersecurity development work of Advanced Development Process.
• Develop solutions to resolve complex ECU cybersecurity issues.
cyber security, embedded systems development, embedded software, rtos, electronic control unit, electronic control system, penetration testing software, requirements analysis, C++, Embedded c, Development, java, arm, DOORS
Top Skills Details:
Need to be well versed in cybersecurity software implementation within an embedded landscape. Not going to be doing the actual development themselves, but need to know how in order to effectively participate in design reviews and customer requirement analysis.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
5 + years hands-on experience in embedded software development (C, C++, Java) in ARM, or similar processor
Experienced with multiple operating systems such as RTOS, Linux, QNS, etc
Cyber Security mitigation experience (flexible on amount of exp but the more the better)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs