Indiana University Health Senior Diversity and Inclusion Consultant (Greater Lafayette Area) in Lafayette, Indiana
Works with the Diversity & Inclusion team to design guiding principles that are engrained and acted upon in the daily operations of the organization. Serves as a catalyst for change, partnering with leadership to build an organizational culture that actively reflects inclusive & diverse operations. Designs, leads and executes wide array of affinity groups across a multi-faceted, complex organization. Designs system level interactive educational programs, including new media and computer based tools. Works with Diversity & Inclusion team to support the Diversity task force, ensuring the group is productive and impactful in driving strategic cultural initiatives. Builds relationships across external and internal communities that provide collaborative and innovative approaches to engaging diversity efforts. Leverages and engages in best practice research. Will actively engage with direct customers championing the art and practice of active listening, such that the organization obtains innovative ideas, tools and processes used to enhance organizational capabilities.
• Bachelors Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
• 7-10 years of relevant experience.
• Requires experience in the design, development, and execution of a wide variety of diversity programs & initiatives in matrix and complex work environment.
• Requires proven systemic thinking capabilities, and ability to challenge the status quo and effect change across widely diverse groups of individuals and levels of professionals.
• Requires ability to quickly build and instill trust, foster collaboration, persuade individuals to work outside of their comfort zones, and take appropriate risks.
• Requires ability to quickly adapt in dynamic environments, and process and reflect multiple perspectives quickly. REQNUMBER: 308873