AgReliant Genetics Greenhouse Manager in Lebanon, Indiana
WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
Responsible for all aspects of greenhouse operations to support corn trait introgression projects.
• Perform daily greenhouse systems management.
• Coordinate greenhouse repair and maintenance.
• Meet all regulatory requirements of growing transgenic corn materials in a greenhouse facility, including maintenance of regulatory documents and assisting in all audits of regulated plant material as required.
• Perform greenhouse activities including ordering supplies, shipping, planting, watering, leaf sampling, pollinating, harvesting, and shelling.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
• B.S. degree in plant science field (such as Agronomy, Entomology, Botany, and Biology).
• At least two years of experience in greenhouse operation and/or seed research.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to oversee multiple projects concurrently to meet deadlines and facility objectives.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn multiple computer software programs for data collection and data retrieval.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain a pesticide/herbicide (3a) applicator license.
• Ability to work required hours.
• Ability to perform lifting of 50 pounds in varying ergonomic environments at the station.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
External Company URL: www.agreliantgenetics.com
Job Overview: Responsible for all aspects of greenhouse operations to support corn trait introgression projects.