Dominos Customer Service Rep(02610) - 5780 Franklin St in Michigan City, Indiana
The following general description applies to all Customer Service Representatives.
Please read the detailed information listed below.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Have a memorized knowledge of our menu.
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
• Smile both over the phone and when face to face with all customers.
• Help in preparing of food products.
• Clean, sweep and help keep the front of the store clean.
Training - Orientation and training provided on the job.
Communication Skills - Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to
process orders both over the phone and in person on our touch screen computer system.
Must have a clear and upbeat speaking voice when communicating with customers.
Essential Functions/Skills - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly
(may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change. Verbal, writing, and
telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers
to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed. Ability to enter orders using a
computer keyboard or touch screen.
REMEMBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
Clean Cut & Personable
Outgoing & Energetic
Dependable, Reliable & Punctual
Prompt & Responsible
Quick Learner & Self Motivated