Diversicare Healthcare Services & Diversicare Ther Staffing Coordinator - Non-Clinical in New Albany, Indiana
Smile, You’ve Found Us!
Are you passionate about caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world? If so, apply with us today.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to serve.
If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, APPLY NOW!
Full Time Benefits include:
Excellent 401k plan
Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
Long and Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
Pay advancement program - OnShift Wallet
Diversicare provides post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare serves that best meet their needs.
It is Diversicare’s Mission to “Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.”
We are guided to excellence by five Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.
We build on trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment for our customers and each other.
Our culture of impassioned service delivery is the Diversicare Difference .
• Coordinate, report, and post schedules of hourly team members
• Notify appropriate personnel of call-ins and assists with securing coverage
• Maintain accurate attendance records and notifies management of attendance-related issues
• Accurately enter and maintain data relative to scheduling using company software programs/OnShift
• Obtain daily team members staffing requests and fill them efficiently
• Uphold accurate system for tracking staffing over a variety of shifts
• Coordinate team members to meet the organization’s requirements
• Monitor overtime accumulation and attendance of team members
• Work with the payroll manager to verify payroll accuracy
• Process team members vacation requests
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• One year of experience in long-term care is preferred
• Staffing experience and understanding of long term/hospital setting operations
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with all staff members in a professional manner
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Positive, warm, and customer-service-oriented attitude
• Reflect a professional impression through appearance and behavior
• Exemplify teamwork and respectful relationships
• Proficient in use of computer
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2020-37461
Type Regular Full-Time
Location Name Providence Nursing & Rehab Center
Address 4915 Charlestown Road
Location US-IN-New Albany
Job Post Information* : External Company Name Diversicare Therapy Services