Bell Techlogix Depot Associate Green Grocery in Plainfield, Indiana
Summary: The Green Grocery Depot Associate identifies, inspects, sorts, cleans, and stocks the returned product according to product number. The Green Grocery Associate utilizes the Bill of Material (BOM) to identify parts.
• Inspects, sorts, and identifies incoming product.
• Utilizes and relies on BOMs, prints, and written documentation for the identification of product.
• Monitors product to ensure quality packaging and cosmetic appearance.
• Neatly and safely segregates, stacks, and stores Work-In-Progress product.
• Stages finished product to ensure easy access for put-away.
• Reports any customer or operational areas of concern to management immediately.
• Works in a fast paced environment while meeting established productivity and accuracy requirements.
• Accurately records personal down time.
• Operates all equipment in a safe manner, in accordance with company standards.
• Complies with all safety rules, prioritizing safety of self and others at all times.
• Regular attendance and timeliness.
• Actively supports special projects.
• Adapts to various situations and adjusts to shifting priorities.
• Monitors and records processing times to establish production and efficiency guidelines.
• Ensure 6S compliance.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a minimum of six (6) months previous experience in a warehouse or related industry.
Abilities & Skills:
• Must have the ability to work independently and with others on a team.
• Must have the ability to use small hand tools.
• Must have demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to read and comprehend internal documents and written work instructions.
• Must be able to work with numbers while retaining and verifying part numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
• Must have the ability to build strong and positive relationships with internal/external customers.
Physical, Mental Requirements and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. frequently, unassisted.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating high and low temperatures.
• Must be able to work in an environment with moderate to loud noises.
• Must be able to see and read small, fine print.
• Must be able to listen carefully and follow direction.
• Must be able to stand and walk constantly.
• Must be able to reach and bend frequently.
• Will be exposed to dust frequently.
• May be exposed to fumes occasionally.