Berry Global Molding Technician in RICHMOND, Indiana
Job ID: 5260
Functional Area: MANUFACTURING
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Shift: Any Shift
Location: RICHMOND, IN
Education Required: High School or GED
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work: 40 plus
1. Adhere to all established policies concerning safety, quality and production.
2. Make adjustments to molding machines in order to optimize cycle times and quality of parts, and reduce product scrap.
3. Perform mold changeovers.
4. Clean molds and machines, complete paperwork and record downtime.
5. Work closely with quality assurance and production teams to ensure quality products.
6. Assist with color changes and material changes.
1. 3-5 years previous molding process experience
2. Ability to work any shift
3. Ability to obtain certifications in LOTO, forklift, Arc flash, etc. required for this position
4. Ability to work in a team oriented, fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.