U.S. Bank Senior Information Security Engineer in Richmond, Indiana
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Information Security Engineer Sr implements and supports solutions/technologies: network proxies, intrusions, detection/prevention systems, remote access, configuration policy, configuration remediation, security event monitoring, infrastructure and system hardening, patch deployment and vulnerability management.
• Performs the daily operation and execution of security-related tools, processes and controls related to cyber defense initiatives.
• Helps coordinate and drive remediation of identified risks and control deficiencies.
• Creates and maintains visibility in baseline configuration standards and policies.
• Serves as technical and function subject matter expert across multiple security domain areas, raising awareness and communicating security risks within the company.
• Supports and participates in incident response and technical investigations as needed.
• Fulfills requirements set forth in information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Five or more year of experience in information security
• Two or more years of experience in server and/or application security baseline configurations.
• Two or more years of experience in IT infrastructure management, application architecture, risk management, data architecture, middleware technology, and IT operations and project management
• Extensive knowledge of configuration security baselines and baseline policy compliance
• Extensive knowledge of industry standards for secure configurations and policy
• Extensive knowledge of IT environment including service-oriented and IT architecture, industry trends and direction, system and technology integration, and IT standards, procedures and policies, and emerging technologies
• Extensive knowledge of software licensing, product and vendor evaluation, technical troubleshooting, and software processing improvement
• Working knowledge of the Tenable Security Center, Tenable IO and Qualys scanning platforms.
• Working knowledge of IT audit and control, governance, asset management, change control, training delivery, and technical writing/documentation
• Extensive knowledge of information security technologies and administration
Working knowledge of IT architecture, audits, network and internet security, information assurance, and computer crime
• Working proficiency of various technology tools
• Ability to work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers, customers and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190000056
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.