Procter & Gamble Plant Technician – Martinsburg, W.V. (Relocation Assistance) - Hiring Immediately in South Bend, Indiana
Job is located in Martinsburg, WV - Relocation assitance will be provided
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for standout colleagues who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
Working behind the scenes in one of our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that keeps production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at our first level of entry and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
We offer you:
- Rellocation support if you are located on a 50 miles ratio. While P&G has work locations in other US cities,Martinsburg, WV Procter & Gamble Plant is the only one currently offering relocation.
- Wage hour: $20
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some exciting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Operating essential material handling equipment at the site e.g., clamp truck, forklift, hand trucks, etc.
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to meet the following physical requirements:
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
The Martinsburg, WV Procter & Gamble Plant operates 7-days per week. We rely on local talent, even when P&G has work locations in other US cities,Martinsburg, WV Procter & Gamble Plant is the only one currently offering relocation support. Technicians work any day of the week, including weekends. Work on weekends may be as paid extra or as part of the Technician's normal schedule. Changes in business volume and production requirements can cause the plant to occasionally change the length of work shifts or the rotation schedule. The hours of work vary from 8 to 12 hours per day. Shift rotations vary from working a single straight shift to working two or three rotating shifts. Technicians are expected to be willing to rotate and to work any shift. Additional days could be required to be worked and paid as extra time.
Ready to join this renowned team?
Qualification are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
WE BELIEVE YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT FIT HERE IF, YOU:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to work rotating shifts
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Title: Plant Technician – Martinsburg, W.V. (Relocation Assistance) - Hiring Immediately
Location: West Virginia-Martinsburg
Requisition ID: MFG00006736
Other Locations: US-Kentucky-Lexington, US-Texas-Houston, US-Kentucky-Louisville, US-Maryland-Hunt Valley, US-Nebraska-Lincoln, US-Texas-Killeen, US-Virginia-Winchester, US-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, US-Texas-El Paso, US-Pennsylvania-Harrisburg, US-Indiana-Indianapolis, US-Texas-Arlington, US-Maryland-Frederick, US-California-Huntington Beach, US-Oklahoma-Tulsa, US-Illinois-Springfield, US-Illinois-North Chicago, US-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, US-Texas-Dallas, US-Georgia-LaGrange, US-Ohio-Columbus, US-Ohio-Cleveland, US-Ohio-Cincinnati, US-Arizona-Tucson, US-Michigan-Grand Rapids, US-Texas-Lubbock, US-California-Stockton, US-Texas-Galveston, US-California-Bakersfield, US-Texas-Austin, US-Tennessee-Knoxville, US-Indiana-Gary, US-Virginia-Virginia Beach, US-Maryland-Baltimore, US-Virginia-Norfolk, US-Tennessee-Nashville, US-Tennessee-Memphis, US-California-Long Beach, US-Tennessee-Jackson, US-Indiana-South Bend, US-Illinois-Bloomington, US-Texas-Fort Worth, US-Nebraska-Omaha, US-West Virginia-Charleston, US-Arizona-Tempe, US-California-San Jose, US-Arizona-Scottsdale, US-California-San Francisco, US-California-San Diego, US-Indiana-Fort Wayne, US-California-Sacramento, US-Tennessee-Chattanooga, US-California-Oakland, US-California-Los Angeles, US-New York-White Plains, US-Georgia-Atlanta, US-New York-Syracuse, US-New York-Rochester, US-New York-New York City, US-New York-Long Island, US-District of Columbia-Washington, US-New York-Albany, US-California-Santa Barbara
Procter & Gamble
- Procter & Gamble Jobs