KeyBank Remote Virtual Regional Cash Mgt Advisor in South Bend, Indiana
Remote Virtual Regional Cash Mgt AdvisorinSouth Bend, INatKey Bank- Corporate
Date Posted: 8/30/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: South Bend, IN
Date Posted: 8/30/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF):
These are work from home positions which can sit anywhere in the US
Partner with KeyBank Relationship Managers (RM), over the phone, to acquire, expand and retain business clients with fundamental and advanced cash management needs. The RCMA will identify prospect/client needs and participate in various aspects of client management, including calling via conference call and relationship reviews for clients with fundamental and advanced cash management needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Partner with Relationship Manager (RM) to manage book of business to deepen existing relationships through proactive identification of integrated solutions to unmet client needs.
• Support channel RMs in identifying opportunities for clients and prospects.
• Work with channel RM to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients and prospects.
• Coaches and trains RMs in their market to ensure foundational cash management product knowledge
• Leverage opportunities to educate both channel and clients on fundamental and advanced cash management solutions to enhance expertise on working capital.
• Respond to client requests (direct or through channel), obtain information necessary to track and implement client set ups seamlessly and flawlessly.
• Upon completion of set ups and ongoing, follow up with channel or client to ensure needs are being met and communicate with respective partners maintain data integrity in SalesForce (our customer relationship management system) to create a complete picture of client service and support, including timely entry of client contacts.
• Act with sense of urgency to respond to client and partner requests to maximize trusted advisor status.
• Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience
• Minimum 2 years cash management experience
• Proven track record of success in a client focused environment with focused sale/service goals.
• Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule Mon-Fri
• Strong financial acumen including the ability to read and understand income statements
• Exceptional negotiating and closing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively utilize consultative and strategic solution selling skills and deliver products and services based on identified value proposition
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.