BWAY Corporation Production Planner in Valparaiso, IN at Mauser Packaging Solutions in Valparaiso, Indiana
Plant Name: Valparaiso
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies— BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS—Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
This posting is for a Production Planner. This position will coordinate and schedule the activities of a manufacturing operation by planning the production requirements in coordination with sales, customer service and the plant. The following responsibilities are not all-inclusive.
- Prepares production schedules with attention to product data such as types, quantities, and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan operations.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products.
- Prepares operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meets specifications.
- Provides support and information to sales and customer service with data that helps them with customer needs.
- Ability to retrieve, input and utilize data from management reporting systems such as SAP, etc.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Two or four year degree preferred
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales and production reports.
- Computer literate and proficient in a windows environment.
- Excel competency and fluent in SAP.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, sales, customer service, customers, etc.
- Ability to react to situations in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 14/1/2021